DNIPROPETROVSK UNIVERSITY OF ALFRED NOBEL
Dnipropetrovsk University of Alfred Nobel – Ukrainian private higher educational institution. Was founded in 1993 as Dnipropetrovsk Academy of Management, Business and Law. Since October 2010, bears the name of Alfred Nobel. Alfred Nobel University is a private Higher Education institution and has been providing educational services since 1993. Alfred Nobel University is licensed by the Ministry of Education in Ukraine and has the fourth level of accreditation (the highest level of accreditation granted in Ukraine).
Alfred Nobel University offers wide range of educational degrees: bachelors, specialists and masters.
Training is conducted in the following fields: economics, finance and banking, accounting, management, marketing, merchandising and commercial business, philology, legal studies, psychology, social pedagogy.
School of Business at Alfred Nobel University offers the following programs:
- – Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- – Marketing (MBA format)
- – Psychology (MBA format)
- – Financial Management (MBA format)
Since 2010, Alfred Nobel University offers a new program in “International Management” validated by the University of Wales, United Kingdom. The training in the program is conducted entirely in English and satisfies high European standards.
Alfred Nobel University has programs for postgraduate and doctoral studies to train future researchers and academic professionals.
Alfred Nobel University has a team of highly qualified teachers. The academic staff consists of 97 people with Ph.D. degrees, among these people 17 are Full Professors and 80 people are Associate Professors.
Alfred Nobel University offers excellent facilities, such as modern classrooms, up-to-date computers and multi-media rooms, language laboratories, library and reading halls, internet and Wi-Fi connection, modern dormitory and gyms.
Especially, we are proud for the atmosphere of partnership and goodwill established between professors and students at Alfred Nobel University.
- 1993 , July – the constituent assembly of the founders of Dnepropetrovsk Academy of Management, Business and Law.
- 1993 , September – beginning of classes and the course of the first intake of students in the room DAMBL Mounting college in vul.Stolyarova).
- 1994 , June – and a license from the Ministry of Education of Ukraine for training specialists in “Business
- Economics”, “Finance”, “Accounting”, “Marketing” and “Translation”. Academy of Management Business and Law is listed in the state register of educational establishments of Ukraine.
- 1994 , November – The first issue of DAMBL “Academic Review”.
- 1995 , January – DAMBL continued to work in the new complex of buildings on the quay, 18.
- 1995 , June – the first of specialists Degrees “expert” on the basis of higher education.
- 1996, November – signed agreement between DAMBL and the State Commission on Securities and Stock Market of Ukraine on cooperation in the field of retraining.
- 1997 , January – signed an agreement on cooperation and partnership between the National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine and DAMBL.
- 1997 , June – the first of specialists Degrees “bachelor” in the fields “Business Economics”, “Marketing”, “Finance”, “Translation”.
- 1997 , June – Create Ukrainian – German Support Center for Management Development. v1997 , September – created editorial and publishing center.
- 1997 , September – created Institute retraining and Preparatory School.
- 1997 October – The Academy is accredited by the second level of accreditation.
- 1997 , October – the first set of students majoring in “Jurisprudence” On all the branch at DAMBL.
- 1997 , November – the first time in the region began training Master of Business Administration (MBA) at the Graduate School of Business DAMBL.
- 1997 , December – DAMBL opened a branch in Reni, Odessa region.
- 1998 – DAMBL opened a branch in the city of Kremenchug, Poltava region.
- 1998 , June – open graduate school.